CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
I hate to be bored. I've been known to come up with some silly, interesting (some may even call them stupid) ways to pass the time when there seems to be nothing else to do. I would like to share some of my ideas and the ideas of others I have found or have been shared with me. Please email me or leave me a comment if you have a great idea or funny story you would like to share.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Idea #4: Worst in the Purse

A quick, fun game that can be played just about anywhere. My friends and I like to play while stuck in the car. Rules are simple: Everyone one pulls out the 3-4 most interesting things they can find digging around in their purse. I like to keep it random so no one has time to add things in advance. It's more fun to see the unintentional stuff.

I have won a few times for having such things as a finger trap, adult dice, glow-in-the-dark vampire teeth and a panini in my purse. It's especially fun for us mothers. You never know what your kids are throwing in there too!

Today, these are the 5 most interesting or unusual things I found in my purse:



(Disney Princess Chapstick, Littlest Pet Shop Cat, small bag of safety pins, a Slim Fast and a pink, plastic tooth-shaped tooth holder)

So, I now challenge anyone who comes across this blog to see if they can beat me...what's in your bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment